One Year's Worth of Organizing

It's been exactly one year since I started organizing my card collection on TCDb. It's a nice project to work on when the weather around here drops into the single digits and sometimes below zero, especially in late January / early February. My entire baseball collection is logged, and I find it is much easier now to keep up on things as I buy new packs from time to time.


Kind of cool to see the progress on getting things logged into the database. Was a bit surprised at how many I had in June considering last year I was an assistant coach for both boys. Together they had over 90 games last season and I only missed a handful because of playing at the same time.

These are all the players that I have more than 50 cards of:

These are my top 10 teams in my collection:

Overall was a good year in my collection efforts. I've been spending a lot more time working on Cubs Teams sets and building up cards from the 50s, 60s, and 70s, which seemed so foreign to me and are so strange to look at. Growing up in the 80s and 90s, I have so many 1990 Donruss and 1991 Fleer it's crazy! 

For 2024, I'm going to get really focused on completing more of the 1950s - 1970s Cub Teams and start tracking my progress on here better.

Happy New Year to all those out in the blog-o-sphere and hope that 2024 is a great year for everyone!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year! ... Yeah, I love seeing my progress on TCDB. I still don't believe I have my whole collection on there, keeping thinking there's some pocket in my collection I've neglected to add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated New Year. I started listing my collection on the TCDB a few years ago, but kind of lost interest, and ended up never getting even close to logging it all. These days I just use to track a few sets and a couple of player collections.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts