Team Set Completion - 2021 Topps Chicago Cubs

This is the final team set I picked up last weekend. Not a huge fan of this set as the design could have been so much better. In the last picture here I do like how the slashes lined up and fairly decent colors, but the player names are way to small to even make out. Easily could have moved the logo to the other side, and turned the font from size 4 to size 10!

With this set my Cubs card total is up to 2,367 - closing in on 2,500!

Favorite Card of this set = Albert Amora - just a great photo backing into the ivy. Would have been a ton greater if it had been obvious the catch was made, but I’m guessing this got suck in the basket.

Least favorite card of this set = Alec Mills - not the most exciting pose or action shot for a pitcher. 







Comments

  1. A. I really like your idea of moving the team logo to the other side and increasing the font size.

    B. The Almora is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts