Some Auction Winnings

Was able to get some great deals last week on some 1959 Cubs and picked up a couple of 1964 as well from the same seller. That's one thing I try my best to do is consolidate purchases from a seller as I will never pay $3 or $4 shipping for one or two $2 cards. I get a higher shipping cost when buying higher end or higher priced cards more for the inferred shipping protection you might get...


I only have 17 left to complete this team set and will be all set. I haven't been too focused on the Grey Back versus White Back consistency yet and wonder why certain cards feature both, or only one?
My preference between grey or white is definitely the white. The colors look a lot more clear and the numbers are a lot easier to read than the grey backs...

I felt like this was a pretty good haul for less than $20!










Comments

Popular Posts