Purdue Space Day and Freebies

Was fortunate to spend a beautiful October day on the campus of Purdue while my youngest attended their annual Space Day for kids. My oldest even went up with us and got to tour the campus (he's a high school freshman so college is coming like a freight train!).

It was great ahowing him the Daniels School of Business and the area I spent 18 months getting my MBA.

After lunch we walked all over campus and even found a small sports card store on the eaat side of campus 

Found a few Sandberg needs and a few Hunter Greene cards for 50% off... 

This week also celebrated some cards from Jon over at A Penny Sleeve For Your Thoughts for my favorite price....free! Really appreciate these cards and great to add to my collection. Thanks Jon for passing these along. Really like the Lou Brock! 



Comments

  1. Sounds like a great day with your kids. I know I would have loved attending Space Day as a kid... or an adult.

    In the midst of doing my high school/college unit and was just telling my middle schoolers that time flies in middle school and high school. It always freaks them out that in five or six years, they'll be adults and in college or working full-time as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My youngest really has a great time and Purdue does a great job bringing in astronauts back to speak to the kids.

      And its surreal to see my 14 year old thinking about college!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts